Based in Frankfurt, Germany
2020 (chapter 1)
|Demo available on Steam|
Stranded on a mysterious planet you need to find your ships lost cargo and collect resources to repair your ship and get off planet. Use tetrominos to make your way through the strange new world, solve puzzles and get to know its not too friendly inhabitants.
- Explore the unfriendly planet in different chapter releases and learn more about its inhabitants
- Use the famous tetrominos to make terrain passable for you
- Shoot enemies if you don’t like them
- Find clever solutions and puzzle your way through obstacles
- Talk to the crew and passengers of the BallEx if you feel alone
- It's round based, so you can take your time but don’t get stuck
- The prologue/demo is free to play, in case you find the ship computer too annoying
GunBlocks - Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for GunBlocks. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Cookie Engine
We're a cookie monsters from Germany. We eat cookies and work on GunBlocks, our round-based-platform-adventure game featuring crazy stuff like talking guns, blocky planets, a mysterious and unthinkable chips flavour, an overfriendly computer with emotional issues, and a little pig that will steal your heart.
More information on Cookie Engine, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Programming, Graphics
Additonal Programming, Marketing
Story & Dialogue
Story & Dialogue